[Digikam-users] dng images

AT Ege andreas.ege at mymail.ch
Sat Jun 11 10:26:39 BST 2011

Hi Rinus,

I've answered that mail a few days back, but I didn't get a copy of it
though thunderbird marked it as answered, so I don't know if it actually
arrived on the list. Sorry if it's a double now.

Am 08.06.2011 18:02, schrieb sleepless:
> Do you mean that after renaming img01.dng to img01b.dng, and you set in
> the filtertab MIME type to jpg, img01b.dng shows up?
That's exactly what I meant.
Though I just realized yesterday that's not quite what happens. If I set
the filtertab to jpg, the renamed dng doesn't show up either, but it
doesn't show up as dng or raw anymore either. Where it shows up is
without filter, and if I set the filter to 'no raw images'. So digikam
does 'know' it's not a jpg, but 'thinks' it's not a raw or dng either.
It doesn't happen with all the renamed dng, though, only with a few, so
I can't reliably reproduce it. Guess I'm gonna file a bug report.

--
Andreas Ege

		24 The Birches
                 Shobdon