[Digikam-users] Re: Any interests in Digikam 2.0 packages and digikam PPA?

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 13:42:22 BST 2011

Packages of Digikam 2.0 RC and of course kipi-plugins 2.0 RC with all
the updated goodies are now available on my "extra" PPA for Ubuntu
11.04 (Natty).

Remember that Digikam 2.0 is still software in development and not yet
meant for production use. That said you can try out the coming stable
features with all the goodies now all ready. Let the developers know
about problems or crashes with nice bug reports if that is the case so
they can make even better software for the stable release. If there
are any installation or package problem using my PPA on (*)ubuntu then
report that to me.

You find the PPA at: https://launchpad.net/~philip5

If you don't know how to use the PPA with Ubuntu 11.04 (Natty) then
visit this link:

http://www.mohamedmalik.com/?p=1019

Happy digikaming!

/Philip