[Digikam-users] Re: How to find pictures that are the same, except for rotation?

Ben Staude sben1783 at yahoo.de
Sun Jun 26 19:23:01 BST 2011

Brute force method: write a script that makes three copies of each picture
that are rotated 90/180/270. Now you can use some tool to "search for
duplicates", or, if you're lucky and everybody in the chain used lossless
rotation and didn't change anything else in the file, even md5sum might work.

Could be worth a try.

Ben