[Digikam-users] Re: Processing RAW images to get to the look of the jpg preview

Sven Burmeister sven.burmeister at gmx.net
Fri Jun 24 11:29:32 BST 2011

Am Freitag, 24. Juni 2011, 11:27:50 schrieb sleepless:
> Yes you can in 2.0.0 beta 6. There is an option save and load beneath
> the curves. You can actually look in darktable for the curve that your
> camera uses (if it is listed), mimick the curve in digikam and save it
> to reuse every time you want.

I tried mimicking and it worked – so no need for gamma anymore. :)

Yet for the raw module there is neither a save nor load button in the post-
processing tab. So if I got the curve as I want it for a Nikon, I have to
destroy it in order to get a proper one for a Panasonic.

Using the BQM would be a possibility if it allowed settings for demosaicing
other than the default settings in digikam's settings. Yet there seems to be
no possibility to e.g. set whether it uses 8 or 16bit for BQM and one would
have another step for each item in the post-processing tab.

Last time I checked I could not save a queue either, i.e. its settings and
tools. So I would have to set-up that queue over and over again.

Sven