[Digikam-users] Re: No thumbnails in 2.0.0 beta 6 on Windows

dan dan three3q at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 23 17:01:00 BST 2011

Hi,

I had the same issue untill i deleted all databases and tried again
with a new folder to scan.
Digikam under windows is still very unstable, starts rarely, vrashes
at some .tif or with too many pics(>10k).
And scanning is dead slow.
Still, it is the greatest open source workflow tool under windows.
Adobe Bridge is even less stable!
Irfan and xnview can't useful rate pics.
F-Spot is out, and shotwell was discontinued for windows last month.

So, I'd love to see a stable digikam for windows, but I'm not a
win-KDE  packager.

Daniel