[Digikam-users] album view/thumbnail question

Dan McDaniel dan at dm3.us
Wed Jun 15 02:18:59 BST 2011

I think I remember that at one time (before 1.2.0?) when you were
viewing the image with the other image thumbnails in a row at the top,
that the currently viewed thumbnail remained in the middle of the row as
you sequenced through the images. This was helpful since it let you see
what was before and after the current image.

Now the current stays at the right-hand edge (if you are moving forward
through the images) and you can't see what is next unless you keep
adjusting the slider under the the thumbnails.

Is there some way to get the old behavior back? I looked under album
view in settings, but didn't see anything.

Dan