[Digikam-users] Re: Curves Adjust Reset

David Vincent-Jones davidvincentjones at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 15:22:42 BST 2011

Gilles;

Open a file for editing ... Color > Curves Adjust.
Now adjust for instance the Red curve then the Luminescence curve.
Then use 'Reset' .... the Luminescence curve is reset the Red curve is
not reset. These settings are 'remembered' for future images.

This is important when using the Curves Adjust on images where one only
needs to adjust the Luminescent curve and the user has forgotten that
possibly other curves have been adjusted with prior images.

The problem is also seen with "Levels Adjust"  .... possibly other
places.

David