[Digikam-users] dng images

Andreas T. Ege andreas at spheniscid.net
Wed Jun 8 16:32:23 BST 2011

Hi there,

I got the frequent problem, that after renaming raw images in the dng
format, digikam doesn't recognize them as dng or raw anymore, but thinks
they are jpg. Which keeps throwing my renamings off at times, if I
rename a bunch of dng first, and then the jpg.
It happened with digikam 1.9, and it still happens with 2.0.0-beta6.

Does anybody know anything about this? Or is it a cause for a bug report
(didn't find anything under existing bug reports)?
--
Sincerely,

Andreas T. Ege
Dr. med. vet., MRCVS, MABVA