[Digikam-users] Re: Fuji RAF files

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 20:11:23 BST 2011

no. libraw is included to libkdcraw from kdegraphics. digiKam is linked to
libkdcraw. checkout current libkdcraw source code from git master which
include already last libraw, recompile and install it. recompile digiKam and
kipi-plugins. Note that previous libkdcraw must be removed from your system
before...

Gilles Caulier