[Digikam-users] Re: reposting Nikon L120 Digikam support

Robert Zeller robert.zeller at robert-zeller.org
Sat Jun 4 11:51:49 BST 2011

If you are using ptp-mode on your camera to download pictures, check the
following:

find out if the nautilus filemanager is running; if so kill it by:

killall nautilus

if this does not work, then find out if gvfs-gphoto2-volume-monitor is
running, if so kill it by:

killall gvfs-gphoto2-volume-monitor

Hope this helps, at least it worked for me.

Robert