[Digikam-users] Digikam db file

Sven ssmail1398-maillist at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 19:28:55 BST 2011

Having updated the system digikam do not recognise my disk. Do not understand why since i can browse the disk (mounted as /photo) with my file manager.

I guessing that there is an address in the database where digikam expect to find the photos. How should I reply the the message when starting digikam (see attached snapshot) ? "...solve the problem later..." how should I solve the problem ?

Anyone with similar experience who can resolve my confusion ?