[Digikam-users] Re: Any interests in Digikam 2.0 packages and digikam PPA?

Photonoxx photonoxx at free.fr
Sun Jul 31 16:39:12 BST 2011

Yes but where ?

It was moved or removed ?

Another thing, I actually look for a new distro after 4 years with Ubuntu,
so if you have any suggest, with in mind I don't have any feeling for KDE
except for Digikam and I prefer Gnome.

I look for something like a rolling but more or less Up to date (not like
LMDE and its Digikam 1.2 version), more or less User ready...

I actually try some like OpenSuse (with Tumbleweed) and start to try
Sabayon too.

Thanks in advance

Nicolas

Le Sun, 31 Jul 2011 14:51:31 +0200, Mark Fraser <mfraz74+kde at gmail.com> a
écrit:

> On Sunday 31 Jul 2011 10:51:56 Philip Johnsson wrote:
>> Lucid is a LTS release so maybe that's why they keep that one and only
>> have one other release after that to support on their PPA? They now
>> have KDE 4.7.0 for Natty and it looks like they remove KDE 4.6.x for
>> Maverick about the same time.
>
> Maverick was moved as there wasn't enough space in the PPA to have KDE
> 4.7.0
> for Natty.

Nicolas Boulesteix
Photographe chasseur de lueurs