[Digikam-users] Re: Any interests in Digikam 2.0 packages and digikam PPA?

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 19:42:50 BST 2011

Looks like there is a BIG problem to port Digikam 2.0 final to
(K)ubuntu 10.10 (maverick) as so far as I can see the Kubuntu team
have removed support for KDE 4.6.x on maverick on their PPA so there
is no KDE 4.6.x there anymore to build against. Without it Digikam 2.0
can't be built for Maverick. :(

/Philip