[Digikam-users] fingerprit only for 1 directory?

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Sun Jul 10 16:03:47 BST 2011

Hello,

I have a directory with 19 subdirectorys and wanted to search for similar
images, but the fingerprints are not up to date. Ok.

Now, actualize fingerprints searches my whole album tree, including all the
huge original files which I never want to search... - maybe in some years I
can then search for duplicates - if computers then still exist :-)

I did not find the possibility to make the fingerprints just for 1 directory
and its subdirectories. Does it exist?

regards

Daniel
erotic nudes: http://www.guapamania.com