[Digikam-users] Re: Tips on workflow with Android GPS app and Digikam geodata?

Rainer Krienke krienke at uni-koblenz.de
Fri Jul 8 10:00:05 BST 2011

Am Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2011, 20:16:34 schrieb Philip Johnsson:
> Thanks for the tips!
>
> Maybe it's easier than I thought then. Must admit that I haven't
> looked into the GPX  file import feature enough. If Digikam is smart
> enough to sync geolocation data with time then it should be a piece of
> cake. Have to try it out this weekend.

In digikam you find the Geolocation tool to be found in menu image-
>geolocation. There you can open a GPX track file and then have digikam
correlate your photos with the track data by using time and date in the photos
and the track.

Rainer
--
Rainer Krienke, Uni Koblenz, Rechenzentrum, A22, Universitaetsstrasse  1
56070 Koblenz, http://userpages.uni-koblenz.de/~krienke, Tel: +49261287 1312