[Digikam-users] Re: GIMP and metadata

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 07:39:59 BST 2011

Ah... Gimp and metadata.

Why it will be to digiKam to restore metadata that a photo manipulation
software as Gimp delete when file is saved.

Definitively, no... For me it's a shame for a photo manipulation software to
don't take a care about metadata.

Exiv2 shared lib manipulate properly metadata in image.

Best

Gilles Caulier