[Digikam-users] default file permission for imported pictures

Nicolas Roy roy.nico at free.fr
Sat Jul 2 20:32:14 BST 2011

Hej Community,

I share a large photos folder with the other users of my desktop. The
problem is that, when i import pictures from my camera (or from a SD
card), the new files get automatically the permissions rights -rw-r--r--
which means that the other users can't modify the files.
Of course, i don't want to have to chmod each time i import a photo. Is
it possible to set somewhere in Digikam config parameters another
default permission pattern (rw-rw-rw ) ?

thanks in advance

nicolas