[Digikam-users] digiKam window not completely in selected design

Mathias monoceros84 at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 30 16:20:29 GMT 2011

Hi

Since updating to some version recently (I am not quite sure with which version
this started, I have this issue for some weeks or even months now) my digiKam
window looks like this:
http://www.gedankenquirl.de/download/digikam.png

The albim widget gets the actual design (here it's DLR) but all the boxes,
buttons etc. don't. I guerss it's rather a KDE issue than something related to
digiKam but I am not quite sure. Being on Gnome it's not so easy to search
around in the system settings. Can you point me to the correct config file to
prevent the system theme interfere with the digiKam theme?

Thank you!
Mathias