[Digikam-users] Re: digiKam and Kipi-plugins 1.8.0 released...

Hevï Guy heviiguy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 18:06:13 GMT 2011

On Fri, 2011-01-28 at 10:21 -0700, Linuxguy123 wrote:

> What platform are you running on ?

Ubuntu (Maverick). I keep hearing good things about Fedora. However, as
a recent Windoze immigrant, I still need something with lots of easy GUI
formats. I've been led to believe that Ubuntu, in spite of its worrisome
and ever-increasing resemblance to MS in terms of how it conducts its
business, is the best option under these circumstances.