[Digikam-users] Re: Segmentation fault with Digikam 1.8 and Kubuntu Maverick with Kde 4.6 Backport

Sylvain ZUCCA sylvainsjc at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 05:54:20 GMT 2011

First try : http://paste.ubuntu.com/559385/*
*
So problem ibus ?
==> I install ibus
$ sudo apt-get install ibus
$ibus-daemon -d

Second try : http://paste.ubuntu.com/559384/

Problem with usr/lib/libmarblewidget.so.10 ?
I have to packages installed of libmarblewidget

libmarblewidget10 (for Kde 4.5.5)
libmarblewidget11 (for Kde 4.6.0)

==> I desactivate philip5's PPA and I reinstall Digikam

Third try : http://paste.ubuntu.com/559386/

Now it's /usr/lib/libQtCore.so.4

I do not know what to do ???

Sylvain