[Digikam-users] export remote ftp/sftp ? batch ?

Julien T julien.t43 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 14:46:07 GMT 2011

Hello,

Is there a way to export on a remote computer using sftp / ftp / rsync
tools ? and doing it in a batch way.

For example; while traveling, after classifying my photo, I want to batch
- for 2 stars and more, upload picasa with jpg conversion
- for 1 star and more, upload raw+jpg to remote computer with
rsync/ssh (rsync in case of interruption)
and for this one, doing it by keeping directory tree structure.

The batch could be
- selection
- menu call of export or external script call

Thanks a lot
Best regards,

Julien