[Digikam-users] Re: How do I undelete an image?

Simon Oosthoek somlist at xs4all.nl
Sat Jan 22 20:48:03 GMT 2011

On 18/01/11 17:30, Juhani wrote:
> I deleted by mistake several images by moving them to trash bin (Del button). I
> guess I have some chance to recover the deleted images. But where do I find the
> trash bin...?

I think in this naive (meant in a positive way!) question lies a feature
request in hiding ;-)

"Wouldn't it be nice to have a panel/view with trashed pictures which
you can then choose to undelete?"

I think it's silly that an application using the trash can to delete
stuff is unable to do the opposite in a user-friendly manner...

Cheers

Simon