[Digikam-users] Re: How to export duplicates list?

Francis Corvin francis_ at gmx.net
Sat Jan 22 17:37:18 GMT 2011

At 2011-01-21 13:52, Elle Stone wrote:

>I used the SQLite Database Browser to locate the images. It wasn't
>easy. You can click on "File", then "Export", then "Table as csv
>file", to get a comma-separated listing of the contents of each table
>in the database. If you export enough tables and pull them all into a
>spreadsheet, you can use Images and thumbid and FilePath, along with
>the UniqueHash, to locate all the images with duplicate UniqueHashes.

Thanks for the answer. In your case, where you had exact matches,
this could work well. However, I have to find duplicates that do not
necessarily have the same resolution, or that have been processed
(mask & curves). So the metadata and hash codes will be different.

Any other suggestion from anyone?

Francis