[Digikam-users] how to open several images in separate gwenview windows?

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Sat Jan 22 12:15:28 GMT 2011

Hi all,

for selecting images I used to use kuickview which (cry...) doesn't exist for
opensuse 11.3 anymore.

So I started to use gwenview. But now, after an update to digikam 1.7 on kde
4.5, when I select several pictures an say "open with gwenview" gwenview opens
another kind of album-view insetad of several windows with each one image.

How can I have back the old behaviour (i.e. select several images in digikam
and then let open each image in a single window)?

Please help!
Or is there another simple image viewer that can do the job?

thanks

Daniel
erotic nudes: http://www.guapamania.com