[Digikam-users] How to export duplicates list?

Francis Corvin francis_ at gmx.net
Tue Jan 18 09:27:55 GMT 2011

I need to find then delete duplicates. But there are two issues:
- I need to keep the file names of the deleted and remaining files. They have to
remain together
- The volumes are large (10,000 in total, with 2-4 dupes) so I cannot copy the
file names by hand. Equally, I cannot go through the duplicate interface to
manually remove the images one by one

I will keep/delete files based on their path name. So is there are way to get a
list of the images and their duplicates, path name included?

Francis