[Digikam-users] Re: How do I undelete an image?

Juhani Talvela juhani.talvela at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 17:19:49 GMT 2011

18.01.2011 19:06, jdd kirjoitti:
> Le 18/01/2011 17:43, Juhani Talvela a écrit :
>
>> Thank for the quick answer. And sorry not to grasp what you mean.
>> Dolphin...?? Locations panel...?
>>
>> Do you mean that I should find "system trash" somewhere on the top menu?
>> I've tried to find it with no luck, so far.
> digikam is a kde application, it uses kde system trash. Dolphin is the
> kde file browser
>
> jdd

Fantastic. Thank you all three of you...:)

Now grasping what Dolphin is I was able to start it, find the deleted
pictures, and recover them. Didn't have any system trash on my desktop,
nor did I find it in /home/ or /usr/local/share.

Anyway, I've learned something and feel grateful. Keep up the good work!

Cheers
Juhani

--

Juhani Talvela