[Digikam-users] Re: How do I undelete an image?

JD Rogers rogersjd at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 16:51:45 GMT 2011

As far as I know (correct me if I'm wrong), there is no undelete in
digikam itself. What JDD was saying is that digikam uses the systems
trash bin. It may vary depending on your distro, on Ubuntu, the trash
icon on the panel will contain the deleted images. Also found in
~/.local/share/Trash/files/

In the worst case (which could take a while) you could find them from
the command line, for example:
~$ find -iname IMG_*

JDR