[Digikam-users] Re: Digikam 1.7 under Windows - Kipi-Plugins do not work

loerzi at gmx.net loerzi at gmx.net
Fri Jan 14 14:02:22 GMT 2011

Gilles,

thanks for the response.

With the digiKam NSIS installer i use C:\Progamme\digikam and with the KDE Wininstaller I use C:\KDE.

Except the latest export to instant messaging none is working.
I didn't test the instant messaging but it is at least shown in the Export menu. All the other export plugins are not shown in the export menu. And all the other menu items related to kipi-plugins are also not shown.
The rotation arrows are shown but nothing happens if I click on them.

Best regards,
 Daniel

-------- Original-Nachricht --------