[Digikam-users] Re: digikam, MacOS X, MacPorts and KDE and... carsh on stratup

G g.is at free.fr
Thu Jan 13 09:14:59 GMT 2011

Le 09/01/11 23:17, Gilles Caulier a écrit :
> Use my script availalble here to configure CMake for source code to
> compile on your mac :
>
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/graphics/digikam/project/scripts/bootstrap.macports?revision=1191183&view=markup
> <http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/graphics/digikam/project/scripts/bootstrap.macports?revision=1191183&view=markup>

ok. Thank you.

Downloaded your script as bootstrap.macports

svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/KDE/kdeedu/marble
cd marble
cp ~bootstrap.macports .
sh bootstrap.macports
make
sudo make install

fine. No problem.

Then when i run digikam.app, it's better, crash is not immediate. First
the "unknown" icon, then after 6-7 seconds, the real digikam icon
appears bouncing in the dock !!!!!!! But, it finally disappears... :-(

Re-launching -> immediate crash.

If i launch gwenview or marble, I've a long launching process with
bouncing unknown icon, then the icon stops to bounce and stays in the
dock, but no associate window at all...

And, all the app in the Applications/Macports/KDE4/ have the "unknown"
icon. Don't know if it's a problem. Note I've the good icon in the dock
few seconds for digikam at first launch before the crash...

Thanks for your help.
I think i'm going to wait sometime for the mac os install process become
more simpler.
Thanks,

G.