[Digikam-users] Problem: image shifts (jumps) in "mouse over mode"

Bernhard Schweighofer schweigi at gmx.net
Wed Jan 12 14:00:48 GMT 2011

Hi!

I tried to look up this issue in google and the digikam-user mailing
list archives, as well in the handbook for digikam itself - but didn't
find anything...?

The issue: In the image editor when I use the mouse over mode to get a
view of "before" and "after", the image itself get's a little bit
shifted between the two views (except at a zoom setting of 100%) which
is (a little bit) annoying...

BTW. I'm using digikam version 1.7.0 (QT 4.7.0, KDE 4.5.1)

regards
bernhard