[Digikam-users] Any way to clear the "Tag Filters" without individually unchecking tags?

Elle Stone l.elle.stone at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 00:24:45 GMT 2011

Hi All,

I keep discovering that digikam actually already has features that I "wished
it had". But there's a feature I can't find and would find really helpful.

I use nested tags, and sometimes I forget that I have something checked in
the "Tag Filters", so I have to open all the sub-hierarchies one at a time
to see what I missed.

Is there a way to do some kind of "one-click clear" that automatically
clears all the tags checked in the "Tag Filters"? (If not I will file a
"wish" in the bugs list.)

Thanks in advance,
Elle Stone