[Digikam-users] Re: Extract cr2 from dng images

"Jens Müller" Tschenser at gmx.de
Tue Jan 4 17:39:11 GMT 2011

Unfortunately it looks like that the embedded originals are corrupted. Please fill in a bug entry at bugs.kde.org for easier tracking of status and comments. I will take a look at source code and documentation. At the moment I don't know more about the reason.

Regards, Jens

-------- Original-Nachricht --------