[Digikam-users] Re: How-to move photos to CD/DVD or other external repositories

Juhani Talvela juhani.talvela at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 15:51:52 GMT 2011

02.01.2011 17:47, Marie-Noëlle Augendre kirjoitti:

> 2011/1/2 Juhani <juhani.talvela at gmail.com
> <mailto:juhani.talvela at gmail.com>>
>
>     Marie-Noëlle Augendre <mnaugendre at ...> writes:
>
>     >
>     > Which version do you use?Marie-Noëlle
>     >
>     >

>     I am using DigiKam 1.2.0 with KDE 4.4.2
>
>     Cheers
>     Juhani
>

> You should upgrade to a more recent version. Things have really
> improved on that matter, from 1.5.0 version if I remember well.
>
> Marie-Noëlle

OK, I could do that. But how...? I just yesterday installed this one for
the very first time. I used the "command apt-get install digikam", and
this is the version that it found for me.

Of course, this is the finnish version of the software. I could very
well install the english version, too, if I only knew how...:/

Cheers
Juhani