[Digikam-users] Re: digiKam raw converter default gamma curve

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 10:26:46 GMT 2011

The gamma curve is computed automatically by libraw. Ther is no tune
available from libraw api to adjust curve.

Only some gamma adjustments are possible from libraw, not a fulll curve.

This is why; i added a full curve correction in post processing
settings. There is 2 way to use it :

- let's post processing computed by libraw to adjust gamma
automatically, and process fine adjustment from digiKam postprocessing
curves.
- disable libraw gamma processing and adjust whole gamma curve from
digiKam post processing.

Gilles Caulier