[Digikam-users] Re: Channel Mixer Question

Elle Stone l.elle.stone at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 20:49:59 GMT 2011

>The settings that Elle sugested (using all 9
>sliders) unfortunately did not achieve the desired result.

Hi, David. Sometimes I think English must not be my native language. I
didn't suggest using all nine sliders. I didn't even notice that the
green or blue channel TABS at the top were available. What I meant was
the red slider in the red tab, the green slider in the red tab, the
blue slider in the red tab.

In monochrome mode, the red slider on the red channel TAB (top
setting) IS affecting the red channel of the image - it is how much
red gets put into the black and white conversion. And etc. The green
and blue channel TABS (at the top) don't have any effect whatsoever.
In fact, until you mentioned them, I didn't even notice they were
there. Sorry to have been unclear! And you are right, now that I look
at it, that gui is confusing.

Elle