[Digikam-users] Re: Using Tags

Johnny yggdrasil at gmx.co.uk
Fri Feb 11 23:59:16 GMT 2011

Stuart T Rogers <stuart at stella-maris.org.uk> writes:

> Still seems to me that it could be simplified using only the left panel
> tags with allowing multiple selection of tags, but I can now do what I want.
You can use only the left panel by using the 'Searches' function. This
is very customisable and you can do most things you could ask for, and
when you've established your favorite criteria, just save it for later
reuse.

The searching and customising of Digikam takes some getting used to, but
give it some time and you'll see it is very powerful.

Cheers!
--
Johnny