[Digikam-users] Re: Using Tags

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Fri Feb 11 20:14:21 GMT 2011

It still does not do what I want. It shows photos with some of the tags
but not only those photos with ALL of the tags.

This really is far more complex than it needs to be.

To my ind all it needs is to be able to select multiple tags in the left
bar and display only those photos with all the selected tags.

Using the filters as well is an unnecessary complication even if it
worked which it does not.

Stuart

Website: http://www.stella-maris.org.uk
or:      http://www.broadstairs.org