[Digikam-users] Re: Using Tags

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Fri Feb 11 18:46:47 GMT 2011

Ah yes I've found that option now, however I dont see how it gives me
all photos in any album with all the tags. The logic to me seems
backwards as I get a red minus sign on each tag I select. When I select
all the tags I dont want it still show photos with ANY of the selected tags.

I just thought I'd be able to use the left tag bar and select multiple
tags and it would show all photos with only those tags.

Stuart

Website: http://www.stella-maris.org.uk
or:      http://www.broadstairs.org