[Digikam-users] Re: Using Tags

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Fri Feb 11 18:19:51 GMT 2011

Yes I see the tags on the right panel but that is for adding tags to
photos. What I want to do having added the tags is to select a set of
tags and have Digikam display only tose photos with all those selected
tags. If I select the Tags panel on the peft side I can only select one
tag for display.

So my question still is how do I select multiple tags and get Digikam to
show only those photos with all those selected tags?

Stuart