[Digikam-users] Re: DK crashes after KDE-Update to 4.6.0

cool.chris65 at web.de cool.chris65 at web.de
Wed Feb 9 08:37:32 GMT 2011

Hallo,

hm, curious, first build I made just with "cmake ." dk works without any theme
but standard (dk is in /usr/local/bin)
Second build I made was with the settings from the download-page, and this
"version" crashes again.

Is there a way to install the other themes to use with dk by hand? where I
will find them?

Greets, Christoph