[Digikam-users] Digikam 1.8 on Macports doesn't show any image

Mikel Goñi golami at euskalerria.org
Sun Feb 6 17:42:44 GMT 2011

Hi there,

I installed digikam 1.8 in Macport, but since the upgrade of the kde
components to 4.6.1 I'm not able to see any of the images of My album.
I know they are there, I can even add images to my collection via
Import>Add-imges menu. I guess I should be asking for informtation in
some macports forum, but this has been my first stop because I expect
someone could help me reporting properly.

P.S. Guilles, I culdn't go on informing about the other problem due to
this one being a bit more hurrying, ;) as soon I'm able to see something
I'll go back to the solid problem.