[Digikam-users] Re: Digikam Metadata Templates, Custom XMP

John Bestevaar Josephus at people.net.au
Sun Feb 6 14:31:45 GMT 2011

Hi Giles
Custom XMP: OK i see why that is not in Digikam.
To me it would be worth paying $100 aud for the custom XMP capability in
Digikam and in my Templates.
Perhaps other Digikam users might do so as well?

Template Error: Yes it is probably an error in the Digikam on my machine.
How to fix: Try reinstall of Digikam 1.2.0 or install Digikam 1.8 ?
Found a workaround: 1; Select the template 2; Select the tab 3:Type text
into the fields.
4; Click on "Replace" then click " OK"
Regards John Bestevaar