[Digikam-users] Re: Digikam not writing metadata (caption/tag/rating)

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 20:07:55 GMT 2011

I forget to said that i see some Marcel work about this subject. He
has factored a lot of code about metadata engine from digiKam. The
goal is to be able to process metadata sync in a separate process
using multi-threading, without to block GUI and using another
processor.

Not all is complete of course, but it will be available during 2.X
serie, i think...

Gilles Caulier