[Digikam-users] Re: Keeping EXIF data alive

Knut Krause knut.krause at lagom.de
Wed Feb 2 12:39:46 GMT 2011

Hm, I'm on Gentoo here. If I search for exif I get

[I] kde-base/libkexiv2
     Available versions:
        (4.4)   4.4.5 4.4.5-r1
        (4.5)   (~)4.5.5
        (4.6)   [M]~4.6.0
        {aqua debug kdeenablefinal kdeprefix}
     Installed versions:  4.5.5(4.5)(21:00:00 10.01.2011)(-aqua -debug -
kdeenablefinal -kdeprefix)
     Homepage:            http://www.kipi-plugins.org

[I] media-gfx/exiv2
     Available versions:  0.19 ~0.20 ~0.21 ~0.21-r1 {contrib doc examples
linguas_de linguas_es linguas_fi linguas_fr linguas_pl linguas_ru linguas_sk
nls unicode xmp zlib}
     Installed versions:  0.19(01:37:27 23.08.2010)(linguas_de nls unicode
zlib -contrib -doc -examples -linguas_es -linguas_fi -linguas_fr -linguas_pl -
linguas_ru -linguas_sk -xmp)
     Homepage:            http://www.exiv2.org/
utility

I hope this is what you've asked for. It's digiKam 1.7 btw

regards

Knut