[Digikam-users] Re: Digikam support Nikon D3100

John Bestevaar Josephus at people.net.au
Tue Feb 1 04:23:11 GMT 2011

Between us newbies , no idea if its a DK bug or not.
If i were to guess i would say that the "Unmount " command ( mouse click
)  closes the camera PTP interface and unmasks the camera interface for
the USB mass storage format of the card. Reminds me of the image
transfer selection option  between PTP and USB mass storage on some
cameras "Setup"menu. My Nikon D3100 does not have this option as the
user is supposed to use the Nikon transfer software that comes on a CD
with the camera but is usable only for Windows and Apple computers.

Cheers JohnB