[Digikam-users] Modification time +1:00 after shooting time

Martin (KDE) kde at fahrendorf.de
Wed Dec 28 15:32:07 GMT 2011

Am Mittwoch, 28. Dezember 2011, 16:10:48 schrieb Marie-Noëlle Augendre:
> Just in case ... do you remember if you change Digikam version at that time?

Not very likely. I used Fedora 15 until about one month ago and only used the
digikam version shipped with fedora (1.9 at that time). Most likely this is a
problem of vfat file system (wich almost all cameras are using internally).
Unlike unix file system vfat is not able to handle local time versus UTC.

The strange thing however is: photos taken in May this year have a matching
timestamp and photos taken in June differs (two hours). May be there was a
change in digikam (fedora package) at this time. So may be I switched from F14
to F15 in between.

Martin