[Digikam-users] Modification time +1:00 after shooting time

Martin (KDE) kde at fahrendorf.de
Wed Dec 28 15:07:09 GMT 2011

As you mentioned it I took a look on my own photos and I can see the same.
During Summer season (summer time) the difference is two hours and during
winter time it is one hour off. Metadata matches real shooting time, file date
is one hour ahead. So other than Marie I have this problem since at least half
a year.

I use Fedora 16 as well and my system is set to CET 	(hardware clock is set
to UTC).

Regards
Martin