[Digikam-users] Filter on RAW files doesn't work all the time

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 11:27:22 GMT 2011

That's getting worse!
F5 doesn't work, neither exiting/relaunching. I opened it in the editor
with F4, did nothing, and asked for 'save in the same version', a new JPEG
has been created, but the RAW file is nowhere to be seen! I can see it in
the folder outside Digikam, but is has completely disappeared from inside,
with/without a filter, when searching on the file name, etc. I can't see it!

Marie-Noëlle