[Digikam-users] Filter on RAW files doesn't work all the time

Andreas T. Ege andreas at spheniscid.net
Fri Dec 23 09:31:21 GMT 2011

Hello,

> I have only one filter on a specific album, and it is "no RAW file", but Digikam still displays 3 RAW files in the middle of TIFF and JPEG.
>
> Is there a way to correct this?
I have the same problem with my pentax raw files, shot in adobe format, not sure about file extension and not home at moment. I don't have any groupings, though.
I keep forgetting it, and it frequently buggers up my renaming scheme. I've opened a bug report, no solution yet. I'm sorry for you, but somewhat glad I'm no the only one with that problem.

--
Andreas Ege

24 The Birches
Shobdon