[Digikam-users] Grouped pictures are 'lost'!

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 07:57:13 GMT 2011

I'm trying to use the grouping function, and did group manually several
versions (RAW, TIFF and JPEG) of the same picture.

This seems to work fine for most of them, but for a particular group, the
pictures are now completely hidden, and I cannot make them reappear in
Digikam. I can visualize and open them outside Digikam, but not from inside
the program. Even after having refreshed, and exit/relaunch Digikam.
How can I make the 'lost' pictures reappear?

More generally, it seems that RAW pictures are not considered as an
ordinary item in the group: they are not counted in the total, and they
don't appear in the list versions panel. Am I missing something?

Thanks for your answers,
Marie-Noëlle

--
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
herbe<http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/>

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com/>

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil
générale<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/>